<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 15, 2005

President Bush to Visit Today 

President Bush will be less than two miles from our house today for lunch, but alas, I will not be able to join him for a quick bite. I tried. I put in a call to the local Republican HQ (along with thousands of others, I'm sure) when I learned he was coming, but they never called back. Bummer.

After lunch the president will be holding a round-table discussion on Social Security at Lakeland Community College in an adjacent community.

President Bush is making his third trip to Lake County (on the North Coast of Ohio) in a little more than eight months. I haven't seen him yet in person (here), however, at this rate, it looks like I will have a couple more opportunities before he leaves office!

I did see him in person (along with 60,000 other people) when he gave the commencement address at The Ohio State University in 2002 when our daughter graduated.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Hewitt Inspired Blogs


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.