<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 18, 2005

Flying Purple People Eater 

My blogging has ground to a temporary halt as I tried to rework my blog template yesterday. Perhaps you stopped by during the 38 seconds that my blog colors had changed to purple and pink! Not quite what I was looking for.

I did discover that my limited knowledge of HTML is not enough to do what I want to do, instead I have to learn some CSS. Bummer.

I have set up a temporary blog to practice on so that this one will not undergo a rainbow of color changes as I practice different color combinations. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them. If you know anybody who can do redo Blogger templates for a modest fee, feel free to post.

Thank you.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Hewitt Inspired Blogs


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.